Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lego Temple


I was reading the Friend magazine, saw how someone had made a replica of an LDS temple out of legos. I started talking about how fun that would be to do in Primary for sharing time-except, how would I ever figure out how to make a temple. I am not good at lego structures! That's right-I am no engineer. Well, leave it up to Mike to figure out how to make the Oakland Temple out of legos! He's cool like that. :)

Of course it is as close as he could get using what we had on hand. But I absolutely love it! I took it apart a few days ago and made an instruction sheet for myself on how to rebuild it, because I know I could not do it from memory.

Have you ever made a mini temple?
Are you good at legos?

2 comments:

NoJo said...

my boys have madu ziggeruts out of legos. I think that's how they are spelled... anciet mesopotamian temples.

I'm new. looking for good blogs to read.

Paris Lover said...

I saw you dropped by my blog. Thanks for visiting. We just got home from California today. Missing the beach already.