Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Steve Young Day

Mike and I went to the San Francisco 49er game on Sunday, October 5. This was the day that Steve Young's number was retired. I wore my #8 jersey to show my support!

We rode a bus to the stadium-it was full of old people. I guess old people don't tailgate. I still don't understand why we took the bus...some days I just don't understand my husband. It was nice not to deal with parking-but we almost missed the bus on the return trip!!!!

The weather was warm, so I didn't really need my 49er colors hat. We sat down in the first row pregame to watch the warm ups. Then stayed there til the ticket holders came which was end of 1st quarter. I ate garlic fries and a huge coke. Mike had philly cheese steak. I totally want to try to make those fries now. They sell them for $7! yikes!

Half time was all about Steve Young-everybody got a poster at the end of the game if you stood and fought the crowds to grab one.

No comments: