Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Food Network and BYU Alum

I watched Food Network the other night and saw the show about the challenges with real people. Have you seen it? The one I saw was about chocolate cake. http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_133793,00.html

Well, I thought one lady looked familiar. Then I remember that I read this article http://magazine.byu.edu/g/?act=view&a=2067, from my BYU Alumni magazine about a gal who was on Rachel Ray with her brownie recipe. I tore out the page from my magazine and put the recipe in my file. It's the same lady that was on the show! Good article, haven't tried the recipe yet but it is on my list for this weekend.



1 comment:

Moosh said...

I was just reading you blog about how you tore out a reciepe for brownies but haven't tried it yet. It make me chuckly, I'm sure you're not like me, but I have loads of good torn out recipes that I am always going to do, but in my case I never do, lol, Let me know if you ever try those brownies.