Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

What do you do when your birthday falls on a Sunday? You go to church , duh! Well, I didn't tell people because it's weird. And I had ward council meeting before church so I just made muffins for that. That was my birthday present to myself and everyone who attended the meeting. suprise you get breakfast! yeah! I never eat breakfast when I have an early morning meeting cuz there is no time.

After church CMC had a meeting at the stake center for the youth council. Then we got home and a little later went out to dinner at TGI Friday's. oops-well at least we made it a family activity so we will be "forgiven". ok that's it. oh, and me hubby told the waiter it was my birthday so they sang the embarrassing song and gave me some ice cream. Isn't it fun to have the whole restaurant looking at you? ok just once a year.

On the way home we stopped at the beach. I love the beach. And it is so convenient to just jump out on the drive home. Nice. The sky was a little foggy already. We played a game of tag, AMC stubbed his toe really badly so that ended that and we went home.

All in all a good day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

That sounds like the perfect birthday...except I couldn't stop by the beach on my way home from my yummy Sabbath-breaking dinner! You know you can just pray twice and you'll be forgiven...