Monday, July 21, 2008

That dancing guy


Have you seen this video? Well, at Yahoo (hubby's work) this dancing guy was there. He travels all over the world and does this little dance at some most impressive landmarks. Now, Yahoo probably isn't a landmark, but somehow he came to Yahoo to make a new video. I wanted to go and watch them make a new dancing video with all the yahoos. But instead I took the boys and we were in the video too. Ha-funny. I don't know when the video will be posted but I guess he is making a new one. I can't wait to see myself dancing silly on film. Luckily it will be non closeups.
For the Q&A portion I asked him to tell us about his dancing moves..he said he doesn't have any moves and that is all he does. He said it was much more fun to have people dancing with him from all over the world than just dancing by himself.

Have you heard of this?
Do you have dancing moves?





No comments: