Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to my love!

I have to post about Mike's birthday. The backstory is that is travels to all the Hard Rock Cafe's that he can. I think he said he's been to about 70? wow, ok that is alot of rock n roll, not to mention souvenoiur tshirts and glasses. So in honor of that I made the cake into the logo. The sign in the background says "you rock" to go along with the "rock" theme. That is a foam board with red christmas light spelling the words. But I made a mistake - I did the words on the wrong side of the board, it was supposed to be on the other side, but I didn't figure that out until too late. See, I wrote the words on this grey side, poke the holes, and then realized that the words were backwards on the nice white side of the board. Now next time I will think before I poke, ha.

Do you have creative birthday celebrations?

No comments: